Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Brave little Connley



More Disneyland?! You're probably wondering if there is anything else we do besides go to Disneyland. Hmmm...nope, not really. I'm a little behind on posting these pictures. Okay, a lot behind. We went to Disneyland back in October with my mom, sister, brother, sister-in-law, and a bunch of their buddies. This trip was especially fun because the fact that Connley is now tall enough to ride the big rides! Yay! And the best part is he is also brave enough. Maybe because I didn't really give him a choice to be afraid. I just took him on the rides and told him how cool and fun they were and he thought they were cool and fun. So now when I ask him what his favorite rides are at Disneyland he tells me, "the Hotel (the Tower of Terror), Speedrace Train (Thunder Mountain), Space Mountain..." and of course Buzz Lighteryear, Finding Nemo, and Pirates are still on the list. I love my little boy!!! So, here are some pics from Connley's first experiences on these rides...

The Tower of Terror



Here's a closer look of his face. Haha! LOVE it! And yes, he still wants to ride the ride.



Here's Space Mountain. Wait. Where is Connley?! Well, he's sitting in the chair next to me. Can't see him at all. Yes, he's in the seat in front of my terrified, screaming sister. I imagine his face was somewhat like the one above.





1 comments:

tzennibah said...

Good job Connley.






Connley's High Tech Space Shuttle

Connley and I built a space shuttle for him the other day. He kept sitting inside this box that I was meaning to throw away and decided that he was having so much fun with it that we should color it and make it something cool. So it is his NASA space shuttle, called Space Shuttle Connley. Once completed I had him sit in it and I pushed him around the apartment until I just about fell over dead (like after one minute!). So, that was our fun little project!




Connley's Halloween Costume

Connley's Halloween Costume


connley photo shoot

connley photo shoot





a tired little boy...

a tired little boy...

what a good sport!